A global team of researchers is advising expecting individuals regarding the non-prescription medicine acetaminophen.
Acetaminophen May Be Less Safe During Pregnancy Than Previously Thought
More from Health Relief NewsMore posts in Health Relief News »
- Japan to ensure swift recovery from pandemic with relief steps -finance minister – Reuters.com
- Toothaches and waiting lists: where did the NHS dentists go? – podcast
- A Social Analgesic? Acetaminophen (Tylenol) Reduces Positive Empathy
- The Sunday Read: ‘Can Virtual Reality Help Ease Chronic Pain?’
- End-of-term celebrations muted as RMC students mourn four killed in incident – CTV News Ottawa