Millions of individuals in the UK are battling to get accessibility to economical oral treatment. Denis Campbell checks out the situation in NHS dentistryIn January, retired instructor Claire Adams got a letter from her neighborhood NHS oral technique.
Toothaches and waiting lists: where did the NHS dentists go? – podcast
More from Health Relief NewsMore posts in Health Relief News »
- Japan to ensure swift recovery from pandemic with relief steps -finance minister – Reuters.com
- A Social Analgesic? Acetaminophen (Tylenol) Reduces Positive Empathy
- The Sunday Read: ‘Can Virtual Reality Help Ease Chronic Pain?’
- End-of-term celebrations muted as RMC students mourn four killed in incident – CTV News Ottawa
- U.S. consumer prices slow in April, but inflation likely to remain high for a while – The Globe and MailU.S. consumer prices slow in April, but inflation likely to remain high for a while – The Globe and Mail